Friday, April 11, 2014

Thing 2

Has it really been so long since I posted?  I have to get moving so I can get the 23 Things done!


While I feel like I know a lot about using my iPad, I found the video and tips gave me more information about what everything was.  I usually just ignore the notifications and some of the menus, and now I know what they are for! 


My favorite tip that I did was to move my favorite apps to the bottom screen.  I'm not very good at organizing my apps - shocking for a librarian - but I can always find the ones I want to use the most, I hardly ever do music or photos on my iPad.   


One thing that was new to me was closing out the apps.  I will definitely use that in future work on my iPad.


I will really try to get a few more Things done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment