Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thing 3

For this Thing, I tried out the Stand Up app, because I know I sit too much at work!  It didn't seem to work very well - other than giving me a little notice for a stand up break - I wish it would go right into an exercise video or something like that.  It just didn't seem to be working on the iPad as intended.  I think setting an alarm may be simpler and more useful. 


I also tried the Wi-Fi Finder app which I think will be very useful - except none of the Anoka County Libraries are listed!  I am going to see if I can do anything to get that updated.


I really like my free calculator app - I use it all the time and don't know what I would do without it.


I am feeling like I am now in the 23 Mobile Things flow - I hope to get more completed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment